Tuesday, January 12, 2010

My Little Dancer...

Today Zoie had her first dance class! Yesterday we went to the store and I let her pick out a leotard...she picked pink and was so excited to wear it today. That was yesterday, today she was a little bit of a grouch and not sure she wanted to go to dance class. In fact, she told me that she would rather take a nap than go to dance. I eventually got her dressed and once she saw her friends she was so excited! She looked so cute and I can't believe my little girl is old enough to take a dance class! Lets just hope that she has more rhythm than her mama.....





5 comments:

karen said...

That is soooo cute

karen said...

That is soooo cute

Kelli said...

Super cute, how fun!

The Wonnacotts said...

She needs to stop getting so old!!! But this is the cutest thing I have ever seen!

Poelmans said...

wow that is so cute! Love these pics.