
Monday, January 04, 2010
New Year's Day 2010
This year for New Years we decided to go to the Rose Bowl Parade! We only live a few miles from the parade route so we figured that we should take advantage of living so close. We had such a fun time! We had to wake up early and ride the metro up to Colorado Street where we got our front row seats and waited for the parade to start! The floats are pretty amazing. I can't believe how many flowers they use! The parade was pretty long so by the end Zoie was done! It didn't help that she went to bed late and we had to wake her up early. At one point I heard her tell one of the bands to "go away!" We spent the rest of the day taking naps and hanging out! It was a great New Years and we are excited about all of the fun and exciting things that 2010 will bring...especially the birth of our baby boy (i'm probably more excited than anyone, I forgot how much I hate being pregnant)!









Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
What an awesome treat! those floats are amazing. I'm sure Zoie was totally lovin it.
Post a Comment