



The other day I received a few boxes from my mom and sisters! They decided that since they couldn't give me a shower they would send me one! It was a great surprise having a "baby shower in a box!" My amazing mom also made all of my bedding! She made the crib skirt, crib bumper, crib quilt, Zoie's quilt, a pillow case for Zoie's bed, and since she had extra fabric she decided to throw together a quilt to put on the rocking chair! She really is so talented! I think the quality is actually better that the bedding I had from Pottery Barn! Between the 2 showers, I am ready for this little boy to arrive! Hopefully sooner than later! Here are a few pictures of the kids room....
6 comments:
First, you look amazing!!! Second, Zack's bedding is so adorable. What a talented and kind mother!
That bedding is so cute. Their room looks adorable....so cute and bright!
jamie... Their room is adorable! And how cute is "zack and zoie" together!? love it. So we are moving to so cal for the summer! We must get together!!
so sad to have missed your shower...wish i could have been there. the place looks gorgeous in that picture with the chandeliers. Your kiddo room looks great. way to go mom on the bedding!
Oh you look beautiful, Wow I can't get over it. @ 9 months I looked like a cow.
So sweet of your friends to throw you a shower:)
Jam, you look so good!!!! Can I please look like you when I'm pregnant? And the kids room turned out so cute!!! Moms amazing. Did she make Zoie's bedding too?
Post a Comment