Thursday, April 22, 2010

Zack Joshua Adcox

Zack was finally born this morning at 6:37am weighing 7lbs 9oz and 20 3/4 inches long. We are so happy that he is here and apart of our family. Here are a few pics for now...


17 comments:

Anonymous said...

oh he is so cute! Looks like he has some really light colored hair!
big boy for mama! Congratulations! Has Zoie got to see him yet!

brooke said...

congrats jamie! he is SOO cute! i know 7 lbs. 9 oz. isn't that big, but he looks like a cute little chunker! i love it. hopefully someday our two little guys can play together and be little buddies. :)

Tim and Jennifer said...

Yea! Look at that hair on him. What sweet pictures. Congrats! Can't wait to see pics of Zoie as a big sister!

Lindsay said...

YEAH! I am so excited for you guys. He is so so so handsome! Can't wait to meet him in person. Let me know when I can come take Zoie from ya when I get back in town. Congratulations!

The Clarks said...

Congrats jamie! He is adorable!!

Hunt's Annual Update said...

Oh no, my heart did a little 'baby hungry flutter' when I saw his precious little face! I'm glad all went well! You look great by the way!

Kelli said...

Yeah!!! Congrats Jamie. He is so cute! I hope everything went well and your feeling good. Can't wait to meet him!

Jen said...

Yay! Congrats:)

suzi said...

Congratulations! I am so glad that he is finally here. He is beautiful & you look great. Best wishes to you and your family.

Unknown said...

Congratulations! Little Zack looks adorable...I can't wait to meet him. Hope everything went well. I can't wait to hear all about it. Let me know when I can bring you guys dinner...

Amber said...

Look at that blonde hair. So cute!

ashley wright said...

CONGRATULATIONS YOU GUYS!!!! HE IS SO PERFECT. HOPE ALL IS WELL... WE'LL BE THINKING OF YOU!!!

LOVE YOU
ASH, WES AND PAISLEY :)

beth said...

oooh congrats he is sooo beautiful!

Shannon said...

Oh so cute! Sydnee wants a trip to California to see Zack! We are so happy for you guys! Love you.

Anonymous said...

Oh he is so cute! You did great! We love you!

Emily said...

He is so cute! Congratulations!

Victoria Blanchard said...

Congratulations! He is adorable!