Tuesday, April 06, 2010

Yesterday we woke up to a rainy day and didn't have much to do. I wanted to do something fun with Zoie so I found a cheap nail salon and took her to get a manicure! She thought it was so much fun! She picked out her own color and sat perfectly still while they painted her nails. It was definitely worth the $3 that they charged me!



4 comments:

Lindsay said...

So fun! That is Finnley's VERY FAVORITE thing to do. We should go together sometime. Maybe a good, quick outing after Zach comes. :) How are you feeling by the way?

CHRIS and JENNY. said...

you are so cute jamie! glad zoie loved it!

Jess said...

$3???? I love that price-haha. Zoie looks so cute with her pink nails! Hope you guys are doing good, We are getting excited for our new cousin/nephew!

Jen said...

That's adorable! what a lucky little girl :)