Thursday, March 31, 2011

Fancy Nancy Tea Party

Last week we got a lot of rain here in sunny California.  We are so used to perfect, sunny weather and being outside a lot so when it rains it really messes up our day!  Although I have to admit that since rainy days don't come very often, I love them.  There is nothing better than cuddling up with my kids and watching a movie while listening to the rain fall outside.

To break up the rainy week my neighbor planned a little Fancy Nancy tea party for some of the little girls in the neighborhood.  It was adorable!  The girls came dressed in there fanciest dresses.  When I told Zoie where we were going, she immediately ran into her bedroom to get her Fancy Nancy book to see what she was dressed like.  She wanted to look just like Fancy Nancy.  We curled her hair, put in a bow, and dressed her up with jewelry.  At the party we snacked on homemade bread, salad, strawberries, punch, and cookies.  The kids played while the adults got to chat.  It was such a fun party and Zoie still talks about it!




 This little guy crawled around and ate any food that the girlie's dropped.  He was loving it!



2 comments:

Jen said...

Don't ya just love girls!

ashley wright said...

THat is so dang cute! I think Paisley and Zoie would have so much fun together :)
And I love cute Zack waiting for something yummy to drop on the floor!! haha.
We will be in AZ for the summer; Wes has a clerkship. Will you be there at all?
Hope all is well Jamie!
xoxo
ash