Monday, March 14, 2011

VSP (Very Special Person)



On Thursday Zoie had VSP day at her school.  They asked each student to bring a VSP for the last hour of school.  Zack and I were the lucky ones that got to be Zoie's VSP!  We had snack time together, the class sang songs, she gave me a cute little necklace, and we played at the playground together.  It was so fun to spend time with Zoie and see what she does at school!









On a side note, Zoie goes to a Presbyterian church preschool.  Before they eat snack they say a prayer.  The prayer starts out "The Lord is good to me...."  A while ago Zoie came home from school saying this over and over again.  Then when we were at my parents house she was standing on the ottoman instructing everyone to repeat after her saying "The Lord is good to me."  I guess thats what I get for putting her in a preschool of a different denomination!

1 comment:

The Clarks said...

Jamie! This is seriously so funny. The lord is good to me!? hahahahahah