Tuesday, March 08, 2011

My Little Dancing Queen

These days you can typically find Zoie dressed in dress up clothes and putting on dance shows for me all day long.  This girl LOVES to dance.  I put her in a little dance class and she had so much fun.  It was a tap/ballet combo.  She got her first pair of tap shoes and loves to make "music" with them.  Im sure the neighbors below us don't mind.

  This past weekend she had a little dance recital.  It was the cutest thing ever, and she had a blast!  When we first got there and she saw the stage she looked at me and said "I'm scared".  She is going through a phase right now where everything is scary.  Luckily she got over her fears quickly and she danced great.  I even got a few smiles out of her!







2 comments:

Amber said...

she is too cute!

Jen said...

So stinkin cute!