Tuesday, September 14, 2010

4 month stats...


These are a little late, but fun to document!

weight: 16 lbs. 6 oz.
height: 26 in.
head: 17 in.

He is huge. Every doctor or nurse that saw him commented on his size. They usually look me up and down and then ask how big his dad is. He is definently the cutest little guy. I have a hard time getting much done when he is awake cuz all I want to do is play with him! We sure love Zack and are so glad that he came to our family!

3 comments:

karen said...

sure love all those rolls!

Poelmans said...

he is so cute!

Kristen Lane said...

HEY! Zack is so dang cute! Don't worry though, I think Gunner has him beat by a long shot. He is already 22 pounds. Hilarious! Anyway, hope you and your cute little family are doing good.