Zoie and Zack are so much fun! Zoie is a great big sister. She is my little helper. She gets me diapers, wipes, puts Zack's binky in his mouth, feeds him bottles, and entertains him while I do important things like take a shower. Zack is such a sweet little boy. He has the loudest scream you could imagine, it makes my ears ring. He does it when he is tired or hungry. In the past couple of weeks he has started rolling over, but doesn't do it very often. He is a little on the larger side so I think it is hard for him to get his body to roll. He has discovered his feet and loves them. I often catch him chewing on them. I love being Zoie and Zack's mom!
Thursday, September 02, 2010
I Love these two!
Zoie and Zack are so much fun! Zoie is a great big sister. She is my little helper. She gets me diapers, wipes, puts Zack's binky in his mouth, feeds him bottles, and entertains him while I do important things like take a shower. Zack is such a sweet little boy. He has the loudest scream you could imagine, it makes my ears ring. He does it when he is tired or hungry. In the past couple of weeks he has started rolling over, but doesn't do it very often. He is a little on the larger side so I think it is hard for him to get his body to roll. He has discovered his feet and loves them. I often catch him chewing on them. I love being Zoie and Zack's mom!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
They are too cute!!!!
Post a Comment