Thursday, September 23, 2010

5 months old

Zack is 5 months old!!  I can't believe it.  Where has the time gone?  Some of my favorite things about him are:

-His adorable smile.  His entire face lights up when he smiles.
-He laughs at his reflection in the mirror.
-He loves his mom more than anyone......maybe this isn't true, but I like to think it is:)
-He has started rolling.  (Finally!)
-He is content as long as he is fed and not tired.
-He screams when Zoie enters the room.  I think this is hilarious!  She gets in his face and I don't think he likes it.
-He has some awesome rolls!  I love my chubby little boy!
-He wakes up talking and cooing.  






This is what happened when Zoie decided to join in on our little photo shoot....

6 comments:

Emily said...

Jamie he is adorable! Great pictures!

The Clarks said...

i love him! He is dang cute. And that's about how our shoots go too ha!

The Wonnacotts said...

Okay, I didn't know this was possible but my little Zacky has gotten even cuter! He is starting to look more like Zoie to me. I was nervous when I saw you updated that it was going to be about something else.... haha glad I can make you laugh!

karen said...

He is soooo cute !!miss those little ones!

karen said...

He is soooo cute !!miss those little ones!

alyssa said...

Awww so adorable! He is getting huge!