Sunday, September 19, 2010
Meet the Princesses
On Friday's I teach a 5:15am cycling class. So on this past Friday I was home from working out, showered, and had a clean house by 8am. I decided to pack the kids up and go to Disneyland alone! Zoie is really into princesses so the main goal of the day was to buy an autograph book and meet the princesses! We got there at about 9:15 and went straight for the princess pavillion. We got to see a little show with Snow White, Sleeping Beauty, and Belle. She loved it! She had a smile on her face the entire time. After the little show we went and stood in a line for about 20 minutes and she got to meet Princess Tiana, Princess Jasmine, and Ariel. She thought that was the best thing in the whole world! I loved seeing how happy it made her. After meeting the princesses we rode Its A Small World and called it a day! Thats the beauty of being an annual pass holder....its ok to only go for 3 hours and ride only 1 ride!





Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
love it! Lets plan a day and take the kiddos.
How fun! Wish I could meet you at Disneyland!
So cute! Looks like she had a great time :)
Cute, Cute!! So I don't know if you remember me. This is Melissa (Hunsaker) Kleiner. We were always the "little" girls running around the track! Anyway, i was wondering if you are certified in cycle in order to teach? I REALLY want to do that and wanted to see how to get started. If you get a second could you email me and give me some tips about how you got started?! I would really appreciate it!
Thanks
Melissa
oh my e-mail is kleinermelissa@yahoo.com
;)
Post a Comment