Tuesday, September 28, 2010

You've had a Birthday Shout HORRAY!

Yesterday was Josh's 27th birthday!  27 on the 27th....it was his golden birthday.  Too bad we are too poor to buy gold or else I would have bought him a gold chain or something like that.  We had a great day....at least I did, so hopefully he did too!  We picked him up from school around noon and headed to Cafe Rio and then the beach!  We are having a major  heat wave right now and we are roasting.  The only thing that sounded fun was playing in the ocean!  Inside our apartment  when we got home it was 94 degrees.  We don't have AC, don't be jealous.  After the beach Josh opened his gifts and we went and got some dinner.  We ended the night with yummy cupcakes!  Happy Birthday Josh!  We love you!

3 comments:

The Diaries of a Wimpy Mom said...

Happy Birthday Josh! And oh my goodness...I'm with you- I am sick of the heat!!! If only it could be around 85 degrees, that'd be so nice. I'm not sure how you make it with no AC. But that definitely saves on electricity billing. Our last bill was $101 and we live in an 800 sq ft apartment!

Kelli said...

Happy Birthday Josh!

ashley wright said...

happy birthday josh! Jamie, I have to say im disappointed... I wouldve loved to see josh sportin a gold chain haha!!

Your kids are seriously growing up! and i love the pic of Zack in a bow- they seriously DO look so much alike!!