hahaha OMG they look EXACTLY alike. I thought it was Zack in both pictures.
I am NEVER leaving town again. I can't believe you did this to our son. It should be considered child abuse...however they do look alike
mean! but they do look a ton alike!
That is too funny. They totally look alike!!
Wow they really are almost identical! Thats hilarious! Don't feel to bad about putting a bow on Zack, I let Carter wear Brytons fairy wings when I babysit him ;-)
Hahaha. Before I read the caption I thought you had posted 2 old pictures of Zoie.
twins- crazy!
Post a Comment
7 comments:
hahaha OMG they look EXACTLY alike. I thought it was Zack in both pictures.
I am NEVER leaving town again. I can't believe you did this to our son. It should be considered child abuse...however they do look alike
mean! but they do look a ton alike!
That is too funny. They totally look alike!!
Wow they really are almost identical! Thats hilarious!
Don't feel to bad about putting a bow on Zack, I let Carter wear Brytons fairy wings when I babysit him ;-)
Hahaha. Before I read the caption I thought you had posted 2 old pictures of Zoie.
twins- crazy!
Post a Comment